How to control the temperature of the kiln?
Before the kiln, to determine a heating and cooling curve according to the characteristics of the burning glaze. The distribution of the curve is closely related to the following factors:
● The composition and purity of the blank;
● The water content of the green body into the kiln.
● the thickness and size of the blank body, the temperature conduction coefficient of the body.
● The type, structure and capacity of the kiln, and the density of the kiln.
● The formation and transformation of the high temperature crystalline phase and the characteristics of the billet. Medium sized white porcelain firing kiln, the heating speed of about in the following range: dehydration period -- hour temperature of 20-40 DEG C, all the way up to 500 DEG C; oxidation period -- hour temperature 50-70 degrees, from 500 to 900 DEG C so far; Vitrified -- hourly heating from 900 C to 25-35 C, about 1350 degrees per hour so far; insulation -- about 5 to 15 DEG C temperature.