The main classification of domestic fiberglass wet felt:
(1) Roofing felt Substrate for waterproofing materials such as asphalt waterproofing membranes and colored asphalt shingles
(2) Pipe felt Used for the coating of oil and natural gas pipelines, combined with asphalt to prevent corrosion of underground pipelines
(3) Surface felt Shape and surface finish of FRP products
(4) Veneer felt Used for wall and ceiling to prevent cracking of paint and orange peel. It is used to decorate large conference rooms and high-end hotels.
(5) Floor felt Used as a substrate for PVC flooring
(6) carpet felt used as a base material for carpet tiles
(7) CCL felt attached to CCL to enhance its punching and drilling performance
(8) Battery separator felt Used as a substrate for alumina battery separator felt.