Model NO.: HZP
Temprature Classification: 1260℃
Kind: High Purity Ceramic Fiber
Shrinkage (1800oF, 3h): 3%~3.5%
Fiber Diameter: 1-5um
Transport Package: Carton
Usage: Thermal Insulation Coatings, Packing Material, Filter Material, High Temperature Insulating Material, Blast Furnace; Electrical Insulation;
Chemical Composition:: SiO2, Al2O3.SiO2, Al2O3
Manufacturing Technique: Inorganic Wet Technology
Thermal Conductivity: 0.07-0.12W/M.K
Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa): 0.3
Chemical Composition: Al2O3.Sio2
Specification: 0.160~0.170(W/K. M. )(250kgs/M3)
HS Code: 68061010
ceramic fiber paper manufactured from high-grade ceramic fiber with low slag ball content, and formed into excellent flexible sheet through unique beating, deslagging, slurry-compounding, long net forming, vacuum water removal, drying, cutting and rolling processes.It is featured with high temperature resistance and heat insulation and high anti-melt capability.
1. Low thermal conductivity
2. Excellent chemical stability
3. Resistance to burning
4. Good strength
5. Heat insulation and sound proofing and fire refractory
6. Low linear shrinkage
7. Good springiness for fibers convenient producing and installing
1. Die cut gaskets between castings in coke oven doors,
2. Blast furnace hot air piping, aluminium heat treating,furnace, tuyeres and heat treat furnaces.
3. Backup for brick and monolithic refractories in blast furnace stoves,
4. Piping, tundish, ladle, hot metal cars,trough etc.
5. Mould wrapping for controlled cooling
6. Shield for welding & brazing operation
7. Rotary klin back-up insulation
8. Fabricated into tapout cones for Aluminium industry.
9. Strips in bottom of ingot mould for sealing
10. Expansion joint packing, Hot top linings
11. Induction coil liner, Mould liner, Silencer interleaf
12. Asbestos paper replacement
13. Thermal and electrical insulation
|Product \ Items||COM Paper||ST Paper||HP Paper||HA Paper||HZ Paper|
|Classified Tem (oC))||1100oC|
|Working Tem (oC))||≤1000oC|
|Linear Shrinkage (%)||-4(1000oC)||-3(1000oC)||-3(1100oC)||-3(1200oC)||-3(1350oC)|
Thermal Conductivity (w/m.k)
(Density 285 kg/m3)
Other is made according to customer's requirements.
1. We are a manufacturer, which can control the cost easilier than trade company also can give you answer more quickly.
2. As a manufacturer, we know much in technique and can give you more support in technique problem.
3. Professional and experienced service team, specialized in refractory production ,more than 10 years.
4.Our products are complete in specifications with various of sizes.
5. We enjoy a good reputation in the customers in domestic and overseas markets.
6. Large production capacity, short lead time of products.
7. 24*7 online service.
8. OEM service available
We also can according to your need to customize different type required.
Any interest in my product ,pls feel free to contact with me, you also can call me directly.
I am here waiting for you.